Tuesday 21 September 2010

Worship Guitar Lessons for beginners - Wow, this really works!

Many years ago I decided that I was going to learn to play the acoustic guitar to enhance my times of worship. It wasn't long before I realised I needed worship guitar lessons! I remember the difficulty I experienced. The heart was there to learn, but the ability and discipline to see it through past the first three chords was lacking! Maybe that's you!Maybe you are just starting out and have a desire to play acoustic guitar in your church, your homegroup, or in your personal times of worship.I am writing this to encourage you, there are some great resources out there that were not available to me when I began, and you can be worshipping Jesus quickly and skillfully by taking advantage of them.

Worship Guitar Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment